What a nice video with a cute twist at the end! When I saw this, I first thought that this would be a perfect song for the week leading up to when Héctor says to Elsa, "Cásate conmigo," (here is a cloze activity for the song( free) if you just want to do that) but then I decided to develop some materials (sold on TPT) to use with it.
I created a story (in which the women are not just eye candy) to go along with the video and a variety of activities to go along with that. This is part of the slideshow:
If you used my Soy Yo stuff, it is very similar, but for probably for later in level 2+. Here is what is included:
- Essential Questions for the unit
- "I can" statements for all five ACTFL Standards (the 5Cs)
- Suggested assessments for all five ACTFL Standards (the 5Cs)
- A suggested possible order for the unit.
- Targeted vocabulary and some personalized questions with the vocabulary
- Four Quizlets (including a Quizlet Live) to play Quizlet Live to review the vocabulary and the story (TONS of CI with these activities!)
- The story from the slideshow that students will read and circle the correct word
- Questions about the story
- A link to textivate activities to review the story
- A cloze activity for the song