miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2017

Cuento: El Cactus

Here is a cute little video/story that I am going to use in Spanish 2. We are two weeks in to the course, so this story will be a good way to reinforce some important vocabulary in a compelling way.


Robin Boling (Thanks @soybilingual !) created the slideshow below and I adapted it a bit. I also created some activities to do before and after the slideshow. I imagine we will spend 3-4 days on this little story with a quick evaluación/pruebita (listen and choose pic, write summary, cierto-falso statements and/or answer questions) on the last day.

Here is the slideshow (click here if you want to make a copy) and here are the other activities to do before and after.

3 comentarios:

  1. Kara, thank you so much for sharing all of these incredible resources!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love how you scaffold your activities and even add the yo form on your last activity.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Believe it or not, I am obsessed with cactus! I love eating it, growing it, and even watching movies and pictures with cactus :) Once I had a dream about swimming in a water full of cactus!

    ResponderEliminar