sábado, 14 de enero de 2017

Sharing back a resource... Chau for past tense

I love the "story" in this music video! I used it for the "school unit" in Spanish 1 and blogged about it here and here. And Elena López added to the unit and improved it here.


And now, another teacher, Catherine Laflin, recently sent me a message and shared two adaptations of the slideshow and unit packet. She changed everything to be in the past tense and used it with her Spanish 2 class. She has done a ton of work doing this, including creating online activities to use with the story. She has given me permission to share her two resources here in case anyone else wants to use them. Thanks so much Catherine!!

Here is her adapted slideshow (click here to make a copy and make changes):
And here is the link to her unit packet

I love it when teachers share back new, improved, and/or different takes on things that I share! So, if anyone else has done the same, let's keep helping each other and making our classrooms better places for students... share back and let me know if I can share it here!




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario